[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Echo questions

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jan 18 15:11:56 UTC 2016

Hi,
Call amazon at:866-216-1072
And ask for the Echo department.
Once you have an Echo, you can sign up for a list that sends out updates on
what Echo can do. They are always adding new features.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”