[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Stove

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Jan 19 18:54:34 UTC 2016

No, did/do they offer something?  Only uncovered GE so far.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook

Have you checked Whirlpool and all the brands they own now?

Evelyn

Yes, GE seems to be the only one, and their stuff is a little more expensive than some of what I looked at.