[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Stove

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 19 19:21:22 UTC 2016

Hobarts is the commercial branch of Kitchen Aid and talking to people
who have actually worked in the food industry they have high regard for
Hobarts stuff.  I have one of those gas stoves with the touch panel here
that runs the oven and broiler and also have a black Nuwave oven and the
Nuwave ovens all run by buttons.  When the Nuwave Oven arrived we found
all of the extras sent along with the oven to have been made by Hobarts.
  I actually purchased two of those ovens and left one of them with a
friend when I moved out of Maryland and that friend ran University Of
Maryland's Cafeterias for five years so he knew exactly what it was when
Hobarts stuff came out of those packages.