[Electronics-Talk] dishwashers

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Tue Jan 26 15:56:21 UTC 2016

Hi, Ggald,

I remember your talking about your laundry problems.  I'm
thankful that I have my condo and my own appliances.  I can't use
everything on them, but I can use most of the settings.  I saw
either buttons with no feedback or little dings that you simpln
touch because they don't move.  I refuse to spend hundreds of
dollars for something I have no control over.  If I have to, I'll
first apartment almost 50 years ago.  I can do it again if I
must.

Evelyn