[Electronics-Talk] BlindTech] microwave oven, push button model

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Jan 26 20:34:48 UTC 2016

>From another list.

From: john s [mailto:jschwery at cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 11:54 AM
To: blindtech at groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [BlindTech] microwave oven, push button model

	While looking for a microwave oven, at walmart we found a Sharp
model with push buttons and a selector dial.  The dial has detents or
clicks to help in selecting.  the model number is:

R-248BS

The oven is a bit small with 900 watts of power and a volume of point 9
cubic feet.  The cost is $69 at Walmart and $99 from the Sharp web site.
If any of you want the manual, write to me and I'll send it.

John

_._,_._,_

________________________________

Groups.io Links: