[Electronics-Talk] by way of additional clarification for cell phone shopping...

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:00:31 UTC 2016

I mislead some people—I have ZERO sight! What I mean by being an extremely visual learner is that, as I said, auditory is a very weak learning style for me; if, however, I read something in Braille (apparently, the visual cortex of us Braille readers who use tactile for so much has been delegated for those tasks instead of the usual visual tasks), I get the material in at most half the time it takes to memorize it through auditory means, and often, it takes even less time to take stuff in. So, I really need the combination of tactile and audio features in a phone. I will keep everyone's responses for a while so I can do some internet comparisons of reviews of the phones that have been/will be suggested. Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

---