[Electronics-Talk] Tracking exercise with Fitbit

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 22:59:06 UTC 2016

Tracy,

Which Fitbit are you using?

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tracy Carcione via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 8:34 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
Cc: Tracy Carcione
Subject: [Electronics-Talk] Tracking exercise with Fitbit

Does anyone know how to track exercise with Fitbit, either the device or the
website?  I'm not having much luck with that aspect.

I found instructions that say "to track exercise, hold down the button on
your Fitbit until you see a timer start".  Well, I won't see a timer, or
anything at all, but I got someone to help me do that at the gym, but it
still didn't log the time.

I also tried logging my exercise on the website, but it wasn't easy to find,
and worked once, but not the next time.

It's not important, but it annoys me that it doesn't count all the work I
put in at the gym, or going swimming.  If anyone knows how to get this done,
please clue me in.

Thanks.

Tracy