[Electronics-Talk] Voice Remote

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 15 16:08:19 UTC 2016

The following blurb appeared in a daily update I get about electronics. I read it, and it looks like the remote is voice-activated-only, no voice feedback or anything.

CE in the Home

DISH releases universal voice-controlled remote for DVRs<http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcfYfDqKfcfCBfyw?format=standard>
DISH Network has released its voice-controlled remote for customers with a Hopper 3 or 4K Joey DVR. It costs $30, can operate up to two infrared devices and touts a clickable touchpad.
CNET<http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcfYfDqKfcfCBfyw?format=standard> (7/14)
[LinkedIn]<http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcmUfDqKfcfCqVLC> [Twitter] <http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcngfDqKfcfCBtQB>  [Facebook] <http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcnsfDqKfcfCNmde>  [Google+] <http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcocfDqKfcfCPcig>  [Email] <http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcoofDqKfcfCPMtz>
?  Yamaha debuts pair of HD Blu-ray players with 3D, 4K support<http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/hMizCHzrmkoLmcgkfDqKfcfCDkgx?format=standard>    HD Guru (7/14)

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web<http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/mndeed> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/mndeed>
[Minnesota: Number 1 State for Business, CNBC, 2015]<http://mn.gov/deed/whymn>