[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Printer Recommendations

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 30 17:17:58 UTC 2016

Gerald,
I bought a printer 14 years ago with zero problems and still going strong.  I used to print all the time and totally used.  Now I print a document twice a month which is maybe 30 pages.  This is black and white as most printing is black and white, so not color.  I have put in 2 cartridges in all that time, which were $100 but still only 2 in 14 years with heavy use.  It is pretty big, but that is its only crime.  To print it is very simple.  There is one big green check box on the monitor screen that I can easily do with large print.  The unit has no buttons to push.  I would be sure that HP still makes something similar.  The old one I have is a Laser Jet Printer 1200 SE
C7047A.
If this died I would get the new one.
Zero problems in 14 years and easy.
Hope that helps