[Electronics-Talk] Daily Deal: Talking Samsung Gusto 3 (includes free unlimited plan) Discounts Samsung Haven, Nexus 5 accessible phones!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Jun 3 17:40:29 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Our new Daily Deal for just 2 days is the Talking Samsung Gusto 3 only
$59.99 with a free month on the Unlimited $39.95 Page Plus Plan, which
now has 3 GB of high speed data,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

This is a no contract plan-you may change plans, switch to Verizon,
Straight Talk etc..as desired.
 http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Page-Plus-Plans_ep_52-1.html

Check our specials page for news of all current specials ending
Monday: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Memorial-Week-Daily-Deal-Victor-Stream-Talking-MP3-Players-8GB-8599-Talking-Phones-etc_b_25.html

For those of you who just want a very accessible feature phone to use
for phone calls, text messages, etc or those of you who don't want a
touch screen smartphone, the below deals are available until Thursday
June 7th.

Get your choice of a talking Samsung Haven or Samsung Gusto 3 flip
phone for just $59.99. Please note that these two phones will only
work in the uS.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Flip-Phones_c_25.html

Both of these flip phones read out the menus in a clear female voice.
You can enter in your own contacts, read and write text messages,
access the menus and adjust the settings to your liking, etc.

Please visit the below link and examine the Page Plus monthly plans or
Pay as You Go minutes offered below they are very competitive in price
and we feel this company has the best deals for these phones:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Page-Plus-Plans_ep_52-1.html

We can also port your phone number to whichever phone you decide to
order or provide you with a new number. These Flip phones and the
iPhones we sell can also be used on Verizon if you so choose.

For those of you who would like a touchscreen, we now carry for a
limited time only the Nexus 5 LG Touchscreen Smartphone with the
latest most accessible version of Android, on sale for just $189.99,
read about it here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/-Nexus-5-LG-D820-Google-60-Android-Phone_p_51.html

It's an unlocked phone that works on just about any GSM network except
Sprint and Verizon. Read about the great T-Mobile plans we have
available: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/T-Mobile-Plan-Description_ep_51-1.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121