[Electronics-Talk] IPhone is Lagging

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:47:26 UTC 2016

Hello RiverLinda,

Hold down the home and power buttons at the same time for a minute or when the green apple Icon shows.  Try your phone.  This is another soft reset.  If no improvement, go to settings, general and reset and double tap.  Find reset all settings and double tap.  Try your phone again!  You may need to change some settings to bring them back the way they were.  Do not select erase content and settings unless you absolutely have to do so!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone