[Electronics-Talk] home phone on cell signal

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Fri Mar 11 10:51:12 UTC 2016

Bryan and all:

I know that both AT&T as well as Sprint offer the service and equipment
I think you are looking for. The last time I checked, for about $10
monthly you could get a small box, which resembles a cable modem. It
interfaces between the cellular network and a conventional land line phone.

I have auditioned both AT&T and sprint, in the store, to check the
service. I found the quality to be marginal at best. You might want to
consider Ooma, for a relatively inexpensive land line alternative. I can
also recommend Voipo as a VOIP carrier.

Brad Hodges