[Electronics-Talk] home phone on cell signal

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 10:57:42 UTC 2016

The other kind of phone that I was thinking about which might be along the
lines of what you're looking for is that verizon has a phone that works on
the cell towers, but it's like having a landline. You would get a box that
is programmed, and you plug a regular phone into the box  you plug the box
into the wall. So this way you can have the phone anywhere in the house that
you want it, and if you travel I think you can take it with you. From what I
remember it costs $20 a month. I think it's unlimited calling.

Arlene
and