[Electronics-Talk] Bathroom scale

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:56:42 UTC 2016

I use the My Weigh XL-550 Digital Talking Scale from Amazon. I have had it
for about three years and have not had a problem with it. I weigh myself
when I get home from a doctor's visit, and it is either the same number or
a couple of tenths more. I do not use the scale a lot. I usually only weigh
myself if my clothes don't fit like they should.