[Electronics-Talk] home phone on cell signal

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:54:36 UTC 2016

				This is awesome! Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Annette Carr via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 4:47 PM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Annette Carr <amcarr1 at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] home phone on cell signal

I have no idea of the model number of our Panasonic landline phone.  The
feature you are looking for is call "Link2Cell".  I did a quick Google
search and came up with many Panasonic models that offer this.  For example,
here is 1 such option:

Panasonic KX-TGE27
Link2Cell"
Features
.Sync smartphone to home phone, no landline required .Link up to two
smartphones to make and receive cell calls with Link2Cell handsets .Never
miss a text with talking ID alerts from Link2Cell handsets .Find misplaced
cell phones with a button on the base .Dial easily with large buttons on
handsets and base .Hear messages, call back and more with Smart Function Key

(It appears that you can get this model with 2, 3, 4 or 5 handsets.)

$129.95 + shipping
I think this is the price for the 2 handset arrangement.  I did not do any
type of extensive research to see if the "Link2Cell" feature is available on
less expensive models.

HTH,
Annette