[Electronics-Talk] I.D. Mate database and Trader Joe's

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 15 18:08:38 UTC 2016

Hi Gadget Girl.
I'm curious why you got the bigger memory card.  My husband has the
Summit, and the card it came with is sufficient for him.  But he has not
used it to record memos, for instance, though we've discussed using that
for grocery lists.
Most of what he needs is already in the database, so he doesn't need to
make a lot of label recordings.
Just wondering.
Tracy