[Electronics-Talk] Iphone

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 11:35:54 UTC 2016

Make sure you don't have a bunch of apps running at the same time.
Bring up App Switcher and do a 3- finger swipe up to close open apps.
If that doesn't work, try powering your phone down and restarting it.
If that doesn't work, then press the Home button and the Lock button
together, 6 times fast.
Send a blank email to:
BlindusersVerizonPhones at yahoogroups.com
with subscribe in the subject field.  There are a lot of knowledgeable
iPhone users on this list.
HTH

Vince