[Electronics-Talk] iphone apps for bar code identification

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 15:11:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've been very satisfied with Digit-Eyes.  While the sstand-a-lone expensive
model does a better job of finding the barcode on an item, I have found the
Digit-Eyes app to meet my needs and for the price of $9.95 in the Apple App
Store, I think it is worth it.  You can read about it in the Apple App
Store, or by visiting URL:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digit-eyes/id376424490?mt=8

HTH,
Annette