[Electronics-Talk] alarm clocks with weekday / weekend alarms

Chip Orange Corange at PSC.STATE.FL.US
Thu Mar 24 15:23:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Sometime back I asked here about talking alarm clocks with separate weekday/weekend alarms.  I think I said at that time that the IOS devices did not have this feature.  If I did say that, it turns out to be incorrect.  Here's an example of a Siri command which lets you do this (or you can go to the clock app), and the post in AppleVis which generated a mention in Top Tech Tidbits about all the great Siri commands you may not know about:

"Wake me up on  weekends at  9AM"

http://www.applevis.com/guides/ios/ios-7-siri-command-list

Chip

Chip Orange