[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 15:29:01 UTC 2016

Can you access your call log, contacts, previous messages and such? Can you
easily enter new contacts? I have always really liked flip phones and at one
time I thought LG was the best thing going, at least for my satisfaction.
Right now I have the Odin VI, the simple phone and am happy with it other
than I wish it had the word mode for texting but I make it work. I had one
that didn't last long, though, and so I am wondering about this one. The
only quirky thing I have found is that even though I have a nice protective
case, if I would drop the phone in the simplest manner, I have to take out
the battery and put it back in to keep the phone from going into emergency
mode. Never have had that experience and I wonder why.

Carol Jean