[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

tina sohl tinabir at samobile.net
Fri Mar 25 17:57:26 UTC 2016

There is also shine pluhs., a screen reader with I think some
magnification from China so there's another one to play with if you
don't like talk back or samsung assistent/. I have a blute tooth key
board with my phone and some times use it and more of then than not,
just talk to my phhone or use my touch screen. and, cut and paste and
some web surfing too. that needs to get better, and there is a new talk
back beta coming out in the next couple weeks i think. but short of
browsing not being as good as it could be, there isn't much you can'
t do. These are different, and shouldn;t be expected to be the same.