[Electronics-Talk] Texting with LG phone,

Tiffany Schmitt tiffany2004s at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:42:03 UTC 2016

Hello Carol
My name is Tiffany I have an LG Revere three flip phone that works well for
texting it is not a smart phone and has speech capabilitys It works wll
\\\\well for me. So you might want to look into that kind of phone if you
like me do not want to have a smart phone. I hope this helps you take care,
Tiffany