[Electronics-Talk] FW: Looking for users of Outlook for Mac

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Sun Mar 27 03:49:21 UTC 2016

Good morning,

For folks at CSUN, hope you had as much fun as I
did. And safe travels back to all.

I’m emailing because we need your help – we’re
looking for users of assistive tech and Outlook
for Mac to connect them with our product team.
This is an fun, lightweight opportunity to share
ongoing feedback and be able to shape the product.

Could you pass this note to anyone interested, or
anyone who may know someone who’s interested? We
very much would like to speak with them.

As always, if you have any product feedback on
your mind across any Office product, just send me
a note and I’ll get it to the right place.

David