[Electronics-Talk] Feature phones and smart phones [was "Re: LGflip phone [was "Re: Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It"]"] [Feature Phone]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:32:12 UTC 2016

Well, as Jim says, this can be subjective, but as I said, I consider
Nokia phones running Symbian to be smart phones, and the N95 is such a
phone. The fact that you can install 3rd party applications, in my mind,
is the key feature that separates smart phones from feature phones. You
can install Symbian and Java applications to the N95.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail