[Electronics-Talk] accessible verizon flip phone

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 07:38:43 UTC 2016

If, when you call back you continue to get transferred around, ask to have
your call escalated. In lay persons terms, that means you want to speak to a
supervisor.

FYI:  I, unfortunately, was let go after 3 years because of health reasons.
I was out more than I was there. I worked @ the call center in Irvine. About
a year & a half ago, they closed that center. If you anything about Southern
California, Irvine is 1 of the most expensive areas to live & to own a
business. Also, tghere were still 17 blind customer service reps there when
the call center closed. They gave everyone the opportunity to relocate to
another call center, but only a couple of the blind employees moved.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net