[Electronics-Talk] change in voice mail

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 18:53:19 UTC 2016

It has been that way for a while. I did like being able to just go through my box and leave messages so as not to disturn the individual for something that wasn't all that important, anyway. I think the main problem now is the advent of the smart phones. I have one and she doesn't. I think that's why the whole voicemail thing changed. Once you figure things out, it's not too bad and, thank God for Do not Disturb which goes on at 10:30 P.M. CDT.

Barb