[Electronics-Talk] iPhone Voice Is Different after Updating

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun May 1 14:46:18 UTC 2016

I've also noticed that sometimes you can hear it whistle an s when reading.

I don't think you can go back to an older software version.  So, you will
just have to get used to the newness.
Best scenario would be what you're experiencing is a flaw and it may be
fixed in the next software upgrade.

Vince