[Electronics-Talk] iPhone Voice Is Different after Updating

Miles Matte milesmatte at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:09:18 UTC 2016

You can modify both Siri and the voice for voice over.
Modify the voice for voice over, in settings under general select accessibility.
Open the voiceover.
And select speech button.
This opens the selection of normal and enhance speech.
You can see which voice is selected, and change accordingly.you can see which voice is selected, and change accordingly.
Hope this helps you out.

Miles P. Matte

Director/ Instructor

The Blind Edge LLC

http://www.theblindedge.com

"empowering our Nation's visually impaired wounded warriors"

Sent from my iPhone