[Electronics-Talk] First Generation Victor Reader Stream with Executive Product leather case

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri May 13 05:17:57 UTC 2016

Hi I have a First Generation Victor reader stream with the executive
products leather Case, however the only thing wrong with the case is
the straps are missing but otherwise the belt clip is in great shape!

The earphone jack has a small Short but otherwise the unit is in
excellent working condition!

This Victor stream is not the second generation one and it has version
3.5.4 and it also has the NLS key already prey-installed!

I am no longer in need of this device because I have the second
generation Stream.

It comes with headphones and they're ear buds.

I'm asking $50.00 and if you are interested, you can email me at:
tonysohl at samobile.net