[Electronics-Talk] Amazon.com Assisted

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed May 25 04:39:42 UTC 2016

Thought I'd share with everyone how Amazon.com helped me with the resetting of my password.

I was having trouble with the captcha, and every time I clicked on the link that asked, "cant' see the letters?  Click here."
Each time I did, I got nowhere.  And when I clicked on the link to get a phone number, the results were the same.

So I rememberd I had a number for Customer Service and I called it and the rep emialed me a link so that I could change my password.  After that was done she had me log on to the web page.
when it came to me entering the capcha, she gave me an alphanumeric sequence which worked.

The number I called is: 866-216-1072

Vince

---