[Electronics-Talk] How do you carry it?

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed Nov 2 16:55:00 UTC 2016

I have a heavy-duty case on my phone and I tend to carry it in my jeans
pocket. I've never either bent or broken my phone. I've had two iPhones
thus far, and the first was sold due to the fact that I needed to
upgrade to a newer version. when it was sold, my first iPhone was in
pristine condition despite having been used for over two years.
I have a hunch the heavy-duty case had a lot to do with preserving my
phone. It was not one of the overpriced Otterbox or Lifeproof cases,
but rather a reasonably-priced (22-dollars or so) knock-off brand case
that is rugged and military-grade. It's a bit bulky, but well worth the
extra weight, in my opinion.

Best,

B P