[Electronics-Talk] How do you carry it?

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:07:07 UTC 2016

Hi, I mostly carry mine, an iPhone 6, in my front pocket, and I turn
it sideways so it doesn't interfere with sitting. I also have a blue
tooth ear piece so I can answer the phone quicker. Sometimes I carry
it in my purse, but mostly a front pocket, pants or coat,  even
through the winter snowy days, when out walking, so it will stay warm.
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone bending their iPhone.
I try to keep it on me at all time, especially when out and about. I
don't want it in a jacket that I might take off somewhere, and then
maybe forget it. The closest to me the better for security reasons.
My husband has one of those otterbox  cases, and Blind Bargains has
them, and also Amazon, and of course, your cell provider.

Lori AKA Food Lady

--
Lori Motis
Publisher & Editor of The Blind Post