[Electronics-Talk] Good Offline GPS Question

Mike Hanson brewmeister65 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:13:51 UTC 2016

Does anybody on this list know of a good GPS program for an IPhone
that works without a cell phone signal?  I tried Gaya GPS but that
program is not very accessible.  It also seems to have no points of
interest that I can find and map downloading seems difficult.

I used to use Loadstone but that program is not available for use with
an IPhone to the best of my knowledge.  I would like to find something
that worked well without a signal and is accessible.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson