[Electronics-Talk] gas stoves

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 05:02:07 UTC 2016

Well, if you are not necessarily sold on gas, as I once was, you might want
to consider the induction stove. That is my latest stove. It gives the
immediate response of a gas stove without the flame. The only drawback to it
is that one has to be sure that pans are induction safe and you can do that
by taking a refrigerator magnet along  with you and putting it on the bottom
of the pan. Often, though, pans will say if they are induction safe. Good
luck in whatever you decide.

Carol Jean