[Electronics-Talk] Appliance Overlays - Was: gas stoves

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Wed Nov 9 12:59:43 UTC 2016

Tracy:

I should have mentioned that is exactly how my overlay is constructed.
Two controls, above and below each other are quite close. The opening is
more like a print figure 8, it's easy to select the top or bottom of the
two controls.

Brad

On 11/9/2016 7:47 AM, Tracy Carcione via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Annette, I think it would work, in the case where buttons are close
> together, to not have a full plexiglass divider between, just enough of a
> dip on top and rise on the bottom to suggest a circle.  A print C shape, as
> opposed to an O.
> Tracy

>>> service. This will power the controls and let you know exactly how
>>> they