[Electronics-Talk] Electoral Votes

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 23:08:50 UTC 2016

I suspect that Trump used lots of his money to buy those last minute votes.
Hillary has been ahead all along until the late hours last night.  That to
me sounds like a fixed election.  I don't care how many electoral votes that
nut has but Hillary had many more individual votes.  She should be the
president.  I am afraid what will happen to all the disabled people with
Trump and all the other republican nuts like him in office.  Trump has
already said he will cancel health care.  He does not believe in any funding
for low income people such as those of us on disability.  We could lose all
the funding and benefits that help those of us who are no longer able to
work due to medical issues or disability.  We will not see any legislation
passed that will improve accessibility for blind people.  I am very
afraid!!!

A Proud Very Upset Hillary Supporter