[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

geodom at optonline.net geodom at optonline.net
Thu Nov 10 16:39:20 UTC 2016

Every once-in-a-while, the subject of rice cookers has come up on lists.  I am wondering if anybody can suggest a rice cooker that a blind person can use that is available?  So many times, people tell of appliances that are usable that they purchased a long time ago.  Has anybody gone searching recently and found one that they have been able to use?  I’m considering buying one, and I might be able to go shopping this weekend.  Thanks for any information from anybody.  Pam.