[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Beverly Crook bevie.k at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 18:36:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
  I have a rice cooker that I got a bed bath and beyond, it is there lowest
price one and all you do is put the rice and water push down on the lever
and when it is done the lever will click up, the rice will stay warm unless
you unplug it.
  I have had many rice cookers, and although you cannot make but one batch
in it, it has been the best one.

            Beverly