[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 18:36:55 UTC 2016

I have a Black & Decker RC3303 compact rice cooker that is completely usable
by a blind consumer.  All you do is measure out the amount of rice you want
to cook using the included measuring cup, add the appropriate amount of
water to the bowl, lug it in and push down the lever.  When the rice is
ready, the lever pops up and the unit keeps the rice warm until it is
unplugged. What could be easier? I think this model has been replaced by the
RC503, which is essentially similar and currently sells on Amazon.com for
about $17.  Notethat this unitwill produce up to3 cups of cooked rice.  It
is not necessary to buy one of those larger, more expensive fancy-schmancy
high tech rice cookers favored by techno-snobs unless you plan to feed an
army

Gerald
.