[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 13:46:48 UTC 2016

I have a set of nesting measuring cups for both dry and liquid measuring.
The liquid measuring cups have a indent for a spout, while the dry measuring
cups do not.  In most cases the dry measuring cups are designed to have the
contents right up to the top rim.  While the liquid measuring cups require
you to fill it only to a line a little below the top rim.  This is to
prevent spilling of the liquids.

HTH,
Annette