[Electronics-Talk] where to find ...

cheez cheez at cox.net
Mon Nov 14 11:43:35 UTC 2016

Have you tried calling Dell and giving them the model of your machine?
Just give them the service tag number or express service tag number and
they'd be able to tell you if they have one you can purchase from them.
If you have contacted Dell already and haven't had any success, then you
might try Frys Electronics.  They carry ac adaptors for laptops that have
various connectors.

Vince