[Electronics-Talk] Original Bookport user manual?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 01:38:41 UTC 2016

Hi mike,

I thought I had a copy of the BookPort manual from 2006, but I'm not finding
it on my computer.  If there was a CD, I really do not know if I still have
it.  There is one other place I can search for the file, but it is a very
long shot that it is there.  Has anyone come up with one for you?

Annette