[Electronics-Talk] I am liking my Samsung tv with voice guide!

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 03:45:23 UTC 2016

OT.  I will tend to this off list.  Thanks.

Everybody else, not to worry.  Just a long-time friend reaching out.  No worries.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!