[Electronics-Talk] [Electronics-talk] Erasing an iPad

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:24:11 UTC 2016

I certainly do hope you removed the Sim card. I gave a cell phone to
my sister and somehow though all my ringtones, some of which, could
not be shared, would be deleted when she reactivated it under her
name. Loand behold, they weren't I was at her mercy to erase them
after she was told to do just that! I hope she didn't incriminate me
in fromnt of someone who mattered. It was purely an accident out of
ignorance on my part.