[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Over the Range Built-in Microwave/Convection Oven

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 14:43:31 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Our 11 year old built-in over the range microwave bit the dust last night,
so it is time to start that dreaded hunt for an accessible replacement.
Ideally, I would like a microwave/convection oven combo.  Has anyone
recently personally bought one that is built-in over the range or knows of
someone who has?  Obviously I am looking to avoid the dreaded dynamic touch
sensitive panel.  I would love for it to provide some type of audible
feedback each time it is touched.  If I cannot find an accessible model with
the convection oven option, I will settle for just the microwave.  If you
can provide the names of manufacturer and models as well as about how long
ago it was purchased that would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Annette