[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Toothbrush app?

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 03:20:10 UTC 2016

After reading through the replies to this posting, the answers were given.

yes, the app tells you when you are pressing too hard on your teeth, which
is something most people do.  And I'm sure a friend of mine probably wishes
he knew this was bad for him, for he had to go through painful gum grafting.

The app tries to put some fun in toothbrushing, which would be more suited
for kids.

It also lets you know if you are holding it at an incorrect angle for
certain things: such as deep brushing and flossing.
And yes, there is a timer which I thought was kind of dumb as well.  But its
there.

The app has lots of pages about dental care.

So there.  In conclusion, if you don't like the thing, then don't buy the
thing!  Like I said, I thought the bluetooth was cool.  But since the app
isn't accessible, the brush does a good job.  And it's quieter than other
models I've seen that cost a lot less.

So keep on using your cheaper brushes and finger--college students know what
that's all about--and I'll do my thing.
I'm just glad to know there are a lot of people out there that actually
brush their teeth!

Vince

P.S.
I can't wait for blutetooth dental floss.