[Electronics-Talk] Does where we shop impact accessibility of appliances?

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 18:33:38 UTC 2016

Our TWC is now Spectrum. i just received an Email from them talking about
the new software for their set top boxes. No mention of audio, but it said
something about a menu that would be displayed when you first turn on your
TV. i hope that this feature can be defeated, and that you won't have to
perform some inaccessible action just to get to where you can actually watch
TV.
Andy