[Electronics-Talk] Scanner

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Tue Sep 6 00:53:46 UTC 2016

Tom,

I got my first computer because of kurzweil 1000.  I have the
first cell phone lersion of KNFB reader mobile and will soon have
the current one which will run on a Braille Note Touch.  I look
at the two as being complimentary.  In the knfb mobile as I
understand it now, you cannot do more than 50 pages per file
people you have to store nr files in Dropbox.  If I'm reader
a many-page magaoine or book and/or something long I want to
keep, I want to kse K1000.  Once one has made the K1000 pkraase,
upgrades remain the same price whesr you skip any or not.  I've
had K1000 for almost 19 years and want to keep it with a good
scanner.

Evelnn