[Electronics-Talk] New Member

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 7 14:23:17 UTC 2016

I've heard of the digital jukebox player.  As I recall, it's pretty big,
roughly the size of my iPod Touch, and heavy.  It can have Rockbox
installed, so it talks.
If it's what I'm thinking of, it's been around a long time.  IMO, the
talking MP3 players Laz sells at talkingMP3Player.com are better.  They're
small, Laz does the install of Rockbox, and they hold a lot of music.  Good
battery life, too.
Tracy