[Electronics-Talk] Scanner

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 8 12:36:16 UTC 2016

I own both KNFB Reader and Kurzweil.  For me, they serve different purposes.
I have not taken a lot of time to get sharp with KNFB, or bought the device
to hold it stationary.  I use it to scan things like mail where I want to
know what it is, but don't much care if something is missing.
I use Kurzweil for things I really need to know about in detail, like
financial documents, blood work reports, or long docs I need to study and
save.  I also use it for books.
I also use my scanner to scan music into the Goodfeel music translation
software, so I can translate print music into braille.
Tracy